With the weather turning and the kids getting back to school, I’m dreaming of getting back to my much neglected blog and having time again to immerse myself in my work. While chatting about my plans with my good friend Lesley of Thea Elements/Thea Jewellery, we hatched a plan to host a joint blog hop. This is my first time, so be gentle 😉
Autumn is my favourite time of year, not too hot and not too cold. I love the changing colours of the season and am always drawn to earthy autumn colours for my beads, which are beautifully complimented by Lesley’s stunning bronze designs. So we’re a perfect match to offer our readers the opportunity to get a bespoke set of beads and elements at a bargain price with the challenge of creating some Autumn jewellery designs with them.
Each set is £10 including postage and packing and is made up of half a dozen(ish) of my ceramic beads and a couple of Lesley’s bronze elements.
20 readers will be selected at random from posts left here and on Lesley’s blog to receive a surprise parcel to create as many or as few designs as you wish. You may add any of your own beads and findings from your stash with designs to be ready to join us for the big reveal and blog hop on Wednesday October 2nd.
So what do you need to do to join in?
Firstly, you need to ensure that you will definitely be able to meet the deadline of 2nd October for the reveal and be willing to join in the hop on the day.
Then, simply do something from the list below to be in with a chance of winning. Each one counts as one entry for the draw, so the more you do, the more chances you have! Don’t forget to leave a comment for each one so your extra entries are counted.
- Share this giveaway on your own blog.
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook pages, Google+, Twitter etc.
- Become a new follower of ‘The Gossiping Goddess’
- Become a new follower of ‘Blueberri Beads‘ blog
- Become a follower of Lesley”s Facebook page.
- Become a follower of my Facebook page.
- Follow Lesley on Pinterest
- Follow Me on Pinterest
- Like Lesley’s Etsy shops THEA jewellery and THEA too.
- Like my Etsy shop Blueberribeads
- Anything else of you can think of to spread the word.